Now that August is here, people are realizing that summer is coming to an end. For a fun get together, try a s’more themed party!
S’mores are an easy, summer snack and everyone loves them!
Pull out the fire pit, grab your marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers and you are ready to go!
If outside isn’t practical, set up a s’more bar at the venue of your choice. Light a few sturno cans for toasting and lay out your ingredients bar style.
|Check out the Jamberry nail wrap inspired by S’mores! Get it here|
If a drink is more your style, try a S’more-tini!
- 3 ounce(s) (Marshmellow Vodka/Whipped Cream Vodka/)
- 1 ounce(s) (Godiva Chocolate Liquer/ Creme de Cacao) , Alternative Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 dash(es) Jim Beam (optional), Charcoal Flavor
- 1 squirt(s) Chocolate Syrup , Around Rim
- 1 tablespoon(s) Crushed Graham Cracker, Around Rim
- Chill A Martini Glass w/ ice or from freezer.
- Fill Mixing Cup With Ice
- Add Ingredients one(marshmellow vodka), two(chocolate liqueur), & three(Jim Beam (optional)) to mixing cup.
- Shake Well
- (dump ice) Use chilled martini glass & roll the rim in chocolate syrup and then in the crushed graham cracker.
- Strain ingredients from mixing cup into martini glass & serve.
- Optional: Garnish with a skewered fire roasted mini marshmellow. (roast with mini torch)
Recipe from Delish.com